Boost Cooler Stage 2 TD
Water-Meth injection Stage 2 with different HP range and reservoir tanks
Obtain up to 25% more power in your engine with Boost Cooler water-meth injection
Complete Water-Methanol Injection kit with variable injection for all Turbdiesels up to 2,1 Bar boost. Typcially used on VAG TDI, BMW, PSA HDi or similar engines. This kit progressively injects more or less water or water/alcohol, according to manifold boost pressure. Includes a simple handheld display screen to set your injection points, this water injection controller can be remotely mounted or placed in a convenient place to access based on your application.
Boost Cooler Water Injection
Obtain up to 10-25% more power in your turbodiesel engine, even if it´s pre-tuned, by using the Boost Cooler Water/Methanol Injection System! The main function of the Boost Cooler is to suppress detonation caused by high temperature and pressure developed within the combustion chamber when the effective compression ratio has been taken beyond the auto-ignition point by either a turbo or a supercharger. Water, with its high latent heat content, is extremely effective for controlling not only the onset of detonation but also the production of oxides of nitrogen in the modern leanburn engines.
Furthermore, the Boost Cooler doesn't create an intake restriction like an intercooler, and unlike race gas, it reduces intake air temps up to 60°C and improves charge air density too.
Snow Performance systems effectively steam clean the valves, valve seats, and even the piston tops and intake when they inject. This reduces carbon build up. The Boost Cooler can be installed in a matter of hours without having to remove bumpers or do custom intake piping.
Boost controlled variable injection
This kit progressively injects more or less water resp. water-alcohol according to manifold boost pressure. The system is applicable for turbo diesels making up to approx. 25 Psi / 1,7 Bar of boost pressure. It has two dials to set the start and full points to tailor the delivery to your engines needs. Progressively injecting according to boost pressure allows for the most power over the widest range of rpms.
The settings on the Stage 2 TD Low Boost (VC-30) control unit can be made within a few seconds without any prior knowledge. The only thing you need to determine is at what boost pressure the injection is to begin and what the maximum boost pressure is. The variable injection of the Boost Cooler is performed within these two preset boost pressure points.
- Separate LCD program unit with display of boost pressure and injection quantity
The injection is regulated by means of boost pressure (MAP sensor included). Adjust your system within seconds with the enclosed LCD programming unit.
- Boost controlled progressive water methanol engagement & monitoring
- Systems for virtually any turbo diesel (TDI/TDCi/TDS/etc.) of approx. 80 - 1000+ HP
- More power and torque possible of up to 15-25%
- Reduction of the thermal loading in already modified turbo diesel, such as chip tuning
- Reduction of exhaust gas temperature (EGT) of up to 120° C - ideal for tuned engines or trucks
- No charging pressure loss as in conventional intercooler, highly efficient! Additional cooling of the charge air of up to 60° C possible
- Reduction of specific fuel consumption by up to 10-15%
- Reduction of nitrogen oxide formation & carbon emission with full load acceptance, ideal add-on to DPF
- Deposit free combustion chamber and air intake, without formation of carbon
- Individual consulting and configuration are possible
- Easy installation
- 1 x High pressure diaphragm pump 300+ PSI
- 1 x Boost Cooler VC-30 TD controller, boost referenced
- 2 x Nozzles (different sizes according to selection)
- 1 x Water injection boost cooler reservoir (volume according to selection)
- 1 x Low level indicator (includes LED and an EZ installation gommet)
- 1 x Pressure tubing 1/4" (3 metre)
- 1 x 1/4" nozzle holder, 90° Alloyl
- 1 x Mounting materials
- 1 x Installation instructions