Boost Cooler Stage 3 TD MPG-MAX
Water-Meth injection Stage 3 TD MPG-Max with different HP range and reservoir tanks
Obtain up to 25% more power in your engine with Boost Cooler water-meth injection
Award winning System! The further development of our successful Stage 3 Diesel System is the only system on the market, which positively impacts the fuel consumption and emissions in all load ranges.
Boost Cooler Water Injection
The up-to-date digital 2D control unit was designed to reduce the specific fuel consumption in almost all load ranges. The MPG-MAX control unit variably controls a small boost cooler nozzle through the entire power curve. This increases the combustion efficiency which in turn results in more power, without the increased fuel consumption. The fuel economy is improve due to the better combustion efficiency. Normally, the fuel economy ranges within 5-15 %, depending on the vehicle, driving style and operation (e.g. tractor unit).
The MPG-MAX system has a second output to control another, larger nozzle with a separate mapping ("Power Mode"). The activation point of the second nozzle can be adjusted individually to achieve the best performance results. The net effect is smooth power in all engine load states with no combustion quench.
116 Octane Race Gas Performance:
Water or water/methanol is injected into the intake air using the patented high-pressure pump. The evaporation mist achieves extremely effective intake air and intercooling, whereby, among other things, an uncontrolled combustion ("knocking") is prevented. The effect is demonstrably comparable with 116 octane racing gasoline.
Dual stage technology
The MPG-MAX system has an additional, larger nozzle with a separate mapping ('Power Mode'). The connection of the second nozzle can be set individually in order to achieve the best possible performance.
Variable controller and cockpit display:
The Stage 3 Diesel Boost Coolers are some of the most comprehensive water-methanol injection kits we make! This controller senses not only manifold boost pressure but also exhaust gas temperatures. Using two inputs allows for the smoothest injection control.
More importantly, it also keeps the EGT (Exhaust Gas Temperature) as low as possible. If the EGT begin to climb, even if the boost stays constant, the Stage 3 controller will read this and inject more water-methanol to compensate. The adjustments to the delivery on the fly are accomplished with two easy-to-use push buttons, allowing for more or less injection, or switching from both boost & EGT referenced injection.
The Boost Cooler Stage 3 MPG-MAX is a completely built-in system, including pre-assembled cable harness and all sensors. The basic system comes with a 3l tank. Due to the higher liquid requirement we recommend at least the 9.5l tank installation set as an upgrade to the MPG-MAX system. For even higher range or with Trucks, Commercial Vehicles, Watercrafts etc. we recommend the 19l or 26.5l upgrade.
- More Power and Torque up to 15-25% possible
- Reduction of specific fuel consumption by up to 5-15%
- Successfully tested at the renowned "National Renewable Energy Laboratory"
- Variabel injection via boost and exhaust temperature (EGT)
- The most advanced system on the market, true 2d mapping for smooth power
- Systems for virtually any turbo diesel (TDI/TDCi/TDS/etc.)
- Dash mounted module, displays real time, no need for gauges
- Reduction of the thermal loading in already modified turbo diesel, such as chip tuning
- Reduces EGT and oil temperatures
- Reduction of nitrogen oxide formation & carbon emission with full load acceptance, ideal add-on to DPF
- Deposit free combustion chamber and air intake, without formation of carbon
- Individual consulting and configuration are possible
- Easy installation and setup
- 1 x High pressure diaphragm pump 300+ PSI
- 1 x 2D LCD-Controller
- 1 x Dual Stage Upgrade
- 2 x Nozzles (different sizes according to selection)
- 1 x Water injection boost cooler reservoir (volume according to selection)
- 1 x Low level indicator
- 1 x Pressure tubing 1/4" (3 metre)
- 2 x 1/4" nozzle holder, 90° Alloyl
- 1 x Installation material
- 1 x Installation instructions