Boost Cooler Stage 3 EFI (EFI engines)
Water-Meth injection Stage 3 EFI with different HP range and reservoir tanks
Obtain up to 25% more power in your engine with Boost Cooler water-meth injection
Our Topsystem for your Turbo-/Supercharged car. 2D-Mapping thorugh fuel injection and/or boost. Easy programmable LCD-display incl. new Dual Stage Technology and terminated weather tight OEM harnessed wiring connections !Award winning system - The controller creates a delivery map based boost and/or EFI signal. For all charged and naturally aspirated engines with traditional EFI system.
Boost Cooler Water Injection
Obtain up to 10-20% more power in your direct injected engine, even if it´s pre-tuned, by using the Boost Cooler?-Water/Methanol Injection System! The main function of the Boost Cooler is to suppress detonation caused by high temperature and pressure developed within the combustion chamber when the effective compression ratio has been taken beyond the auto-ignition point by either a turbo or a supercharger. Water, with its high latent heat content, is extremely effective for controlling not only the onset of detonation but also the production of oxides of nitrogen in the modern leanburn engines.
Furthermore, the Boost Cooler doesn't create an intake restriction like an intercooler, and unlike race gas, it reduces intake air temps up to 60°C and improves charge air density too. Snow Performance systems effectively steam clean the valves, valve seats, and even the piston tops and intake when they inject. This reduces carbon build up. The Boost Cooler can be installed in a matter of hours without having to remove bumpers or do custom intake piping.
116 Octane Race Gas Performance:
Water or water/methanol is injected into the intake air using the patented high-pressure pump. The evaporation mist achieves extremely effective intake air and intercooling, whereby, among other things, an uncontrolled combustion ("knocking") is prevented. The effect is demonstrably comparable with 116 octane racing gasoline.
Dual stage technology
The Stage 3 has the ability to progressively command 2 Hyper-Sonic Nozzles independently of one another. This sophisticated dual stage injection management yields the highest increases inHP and cooling along all stages of the engine allowing you to greatly increase the boost & timing of your vehicle safely. The DST-Upgrade is already included in the European Stage 3 systems.
Variable controller and cockpit display:
Award Winning System! The Stage 3 Boost Cooler is unmatched for accuracy and adjustability in water-methanol injection systems! This system can be used on any forced induction engine, or ANY engine with a traditonal EFI system, and features our LCD display with on-the-fly adjustability. Extremely easy to set up and dial in - the software creates a delivery map based on boost and/or EFI signal from just a few easy to set points you punch in from the drivers seat. The LCD Screen displays boost pressure, fuel injector duty cycle, as well as water-methanol injection percent. Quick, easy, positive adjustments are made with 2 push buttons. Low profile design allows for easy-to-view and discrete mounting.
Ideal for manifold injection engines (EFI)
- AUDI Turbo (e.g. Audi A3 8L/8P, A4 B5/B6/B7, A6 C5, TT 8J/8N)
- Opel Astra H (z.T. auch J), Insignia, Vectra C, Zafira
- Porsche 911 Turbo (964, 993, 996), 924/944 Turbo, 968
- VAG 1.8 Turbo (Bora, Golf, Jetta, Leon, Passat, Octavia, ...)
The Stage 3 EFI has been designed for any EFI (electronic fuel injected) engine and creates a 2D injection map based of boost and the gasoline fuel injector pulse width.
- Boost / fuel controlled, variable injection
- Dual Stage Technology
- Efficient Intercooling, up to 60°C lower air intake temperature
- Achieve approx. 116-Octan rating, by using ordinary 95-Octan gasoline
- Allows you to run safely more boost and/or more timing
- Reduces EGT and oil temperatures
- Reduces thermical stress on NOS, LPG/Autogas and pre-tuned engines like chiptuning & higher boost levels
- No wear issues, only clean combustion chambers
- No loss of boost as with an intercooler
- Reduces the specific fuel consumption
- Easy installation and setup
- 1 x High pressure diaphragm pump 300+ PSI
- 1 x Solenoid
- 1 x 2D LCD-Controller
- 1 x Dual Stage Upgrade
- 2 x Nozzles (different sizes according to selection)
- 1 x Water injection boost cooler reservoir (volume according to selection)
- 1 x Low level indicator
- 1 x Pressure tubing 1/4" (3 metre)
- 2 x 1/4" nozzle holder, 90° Alloyl
- 1 x Installation material
- 1 x Installation instructions