Boost Cooler Stage 2 TD Power-Max Kits
Water-Meth injection Stage 2 TD Power-Max with different HP range and reservoir tanks
Obtain up to 25% more power in your engine with Boost Cooler water-meth injection
Stage 2 TD Power-Max water injection for all turbo-/supercharged engines up to 3,5 Bar of boost pressure. This stage 2 TD Power Max water/meth kit comes with variable Injection (VC-50) and 300 PSI / 20 Bar pump system. It progressively injects more or less water or water/alcohol, according to manifold boost pressure. Includes an OLED 52 mm display screen to set your injection points.
Boost Cooler Water Injection
Obtain up to 10-25% more power in your turbo- or supercharged engine, even if it´s pre-tuned, by using the Boost Cooler Water/Methanol Injection System! The main function of the Boost Cooler is to suppress detonation caused by high temperature and pressure developed within the combustion chamber when the effective compression ratio has been taken beyond the auto-ignition point by either a turbo or a supercharger. Water, with its high latent heat content, is extremely effective for controlling not only the onset of detonation but also the production of oxides of nitrogen in the modern leanburn engines. Furthermore, the Boost Cooler doesn't create an intake restriction like an intercooler, and unlike race gas, it reduces intake air temps up to 60°C and improves charge air density too. Snow Performance systems effectively steam clean the valves, valve seats, and even the piston tops and intake when they inject. This reduces carbon build up. The Boost Cooler can be installed in a matter of hours without having to remove bumpers or do custom intake piping.
116 Octane Race Gas Performance:
Water or water/methanol is injected into the intake air using the patented high-pressure pump. The evaporation mist achieves extremely effective intake air and intercooling, whereby, among other things, an uncontrolled combustion ("knocking") is prevented. The effect is demonstrably comparable with 116 octane racing gasoline.
Perfect for nearly all turbocharged engines:
For positive displacement superchargers (Eaton, Twin Screw) and small fast spooling turbos see (e.g. K03/K04 turbochargers) use the Boost Cooler Stage 2 or our Stage 3 kits for best performance.
Dual stage technology
The Stage 2 has the ability to progressively command 2 Hyper-Sonic nozzles independently of one another (optional, SP10350 required). This sophisticated dual stage injection management yields the highest increases inHP and cooling along all stages of the engine allowing you to greatly increase the boost & timing of your vehicle safely.
Stage 2 TD POWER-MAX Europe Edition:
Die Europe-Edition (display & programming in BAR) is exclusively available only by Snow Performance Europe and its European authorized dealers.
52mm OLED display with control unit:
The all new Snow Performance Stage 2 Boost Cooler water-methanol injection system comes fully revamped for all turbodiesel vehicles as also trucks, marine applications and so on. It uses a progressive 52mm gauge style controller that proportionally injects more or less according to boost pressure. Start and full points are adjustable for engagement and delivery curve to match what the engine requires. Proportionally injecting according to boost pressure gives an accurate delivery of water-methanol and allows cooling and performance improvements over a wide range for improved drivability.
Boost referenced injection control
The settings on OLED control unit can be made within a few seconds without any prior knowledge. The only thing you need to determine is at what boost pressure the injection is to begin and what the maximum boost pressure is. The variable injection of the Boost Cooler is performed within these two preset boost pressure points. By using the optionally Dual Stage Technology, you´re able to set a 2nd nozzle mapping for optimized injection quantity especially at higher engine load states.
- Boost referenced injection control
- For use with all centrifugal superchargers (ProCharger, Vortech) and large turbos (*)
- Complete with our industry leading 300 PSI UHO pump and Hypersonic nozzles
- Dual Stage Technology, 2 nozzle control independently of one another (Optional, SP10350 required)
- 52mm gauge style progressive water-methanol controller
- Dual tone 7 color OLED screen
- Efficient Intercooling, up to 60°C lower air intake temperature
- Achieve approx. 116-Octan rating, by using ordinary 95-Octan gasoline
- Reduces EGT and oil temperatures
- Allows you to run safely more boost and/or more timing
- Reduces thermical stress on NOS, LPG/Autogas and pre-tuned engines like chiptuning & higher boost levels
- No wear issues, only clean combustion chambers
- No loss of boost as with an intercooler
- Reduces the specific fuel consumption
- Easy installation
- 1 x High pressure diaphragm pump 300+ PSI
- 1 x Boost Cooler VC-30 controller, boost referenced
- 2 x Nozzles (different sizes according to selection)
- 1 x Water injection boost cooler reservoir (volume according to selection)
- 1 x Low level indicator
- 1 x Pressure tubing 1/4" (3 metre)
- 1 x 1/4" nozzle holder, 90° Alloyl
- 1 x Installation material
- 1 x Installation instructions