TiAL V60 Wastegate 60mm red / 0,59 bar
The largest wastegate of the TiAL family
With V-band flanges and 60mm valve
The V60 is the largest wastegate from TiAL. Despite its size, it works with extreme accuracy in even the most demanding applications. The V60 is popular in DragRace and circuit racing from start to finish.
A high temperature NiCrFe alloy is used for the valve and the body is cast from 1.4550 (347SS) stainless steel to ensure longevity even under maximum load. The membrane is made of Nomex silicone, which is very temperature resistant and long-lasting. The spring in the wastegate is also made of high-strength stainless steel, which works reliably even at temperatures of up to 480°C. The spring is also made of stainless steel. The Nomic 60 stainless steel was used for the valve seat and the valve guide to reduce friction and wear. All other assembly parts are made of stainless steel. There are 5 different colours available. The mounting is done with V-band clamps, which are extremely easy to mount and dismount.
The V60 has a flow of 155 litres per second.
Spring strength: 0.59 bar
- Valve seat ring
- 2 TiAL air connections (ring spigot)
- Inlet V-Band Flange and Clamp
- Outlet V-Band Flange and Clamp
What you should consider with wastegates
- Small turbo + high boost pressure = small wastegate
- Big turbo + small boost pressure = big wastegate
- The indicated boost pressure refers to the minimum pressure.
- Defective or cheap replica Wastegates can cause extreme damage to turbocharger and engine