Universal Performance Oil Catch Can 0,75 liter
Ideally suited for turbo, supercharged or naturally aspirated engines
With stainless steel baffling, filter and fittings
Dual AN-10 inlet, filtration breather with internal baffling for track, street and tuning usage.
Equipped with 100 micron filter disc, prevents particles from escaping the catch can, filter disc is used both when atmospheric and recirculating setup is used.
Height: 162 mm
Width: 90 mm
Depth: 106,4 mm
- Dual AN-10 inlet ports
- Stainless Steel internal baffling
- 100micron Stainless Steel filter disc
- All needed fittings are included, both for atmospheric and recirculating setup
- Anodized dip stick for easy reading of level
- 1/4" G drainage outlet for fast and easy drainage
The 100 micron recessed filter disc make sure to filter your crankcase gasses, in combination with the stainless steel internal baffling this Catch Can gives you outstanding filtration which saves your engine in the short and long run.
The Dual Inlet Performance Catch Can gives you maximum filtration, with a 100mic filter disc with its own surge protection mounted to the outlet port making the cans from Nuke Performance the first Catch Can that can be used both for atmospheric and recirculating setup without adding an external filter on top. All fittings included for both setups.
Stainless steel bracket for universal applications.
Use in combination with our drainage kit including fittings, peacock valve and hose to make drainage fast and easy.
- CNC macufactured from aluminium alloy 6082
- Delivered with three dash 10 fittings, one outlet fitting for atmospheric use and 3/4 drainage plug
- Anodized finish for long lasting function and corrosion free appearance
- 100 micron stainless steel cleanable / replaceable filter disc